Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Do You Think I Deserve a Vote?

Parents.com is asking its readers to vote for their favorite blogs.  I think I deserve to at least be in the Top 10!  If you think so, then go on over and vote right here! Thanks and don't forget to vote for all your other Favorite Blogs too! There are some great ones on the list!  Click on the button below and it will take you the right place!

While you are still here, what are some of your favorite posts from The Chocolate Muffin Tree?  What would you like to see more of? Just needed some input? I appreciate the feedback!

2 comments:

  1. I think you are awesome. You always have so many ideas and you do deserve to be in the top 10. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Im a art teacher to-be, and love coming here for ideas for the kids.

    ReplyDelete